This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH H8300] Added -mno-exr option in case of function with "monitor" attribute
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Sandeep Kumar Singh <Sandeep dot Singh2 at kpitcummins dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 10:55:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH H8300] Added -mno-exr option in case of function with "monitor" attribute
- References: <00D82FEA4EAEB64782676AD908D06E6F1609A7C8@KCHJEXMB01.kpit.com>
On 04/03/2012 09:40 AM, Sandeep Kumar Singh wrote:
Excellent. Thanks for verifying.
First, do you have an assignment on file with the FSF
We do have a corporate assignment for KPIT.
Hmm, my memory must be faulty... You're absolutely correct, based on
the multilibs -mint32 isn't supported on the H8/300.
My recollection was -mint32 was supported on the original H8/300;
is there something in particular that makes you want to issue an
error for that case?
My assumption was based on t-h8300 file. In this file, combination of
h8300 and int32 is not considered for MULTILIB_OPTIONS. Did I
misinterpret it? In that case I will remove the respective hunk from
the patch and will repost it.
[law@stumpy gcc]$ ./xgcc -B./ -print-multi-lib
I'll get it installed momentarily.
In h8300.opt, rather than say "Push exr on stack", would it make
more sense to say "[Do not] Push extended registers on stack in
Thank you for this suggestion. I have made this change. Please find the
updated patch attached here.