This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran]: Fix libgfortran.h error for VMS
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:53:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran]: Fix libgfortran.h error for VMS
- References: <A484518E-9110-4764-A022-086F3DFB9737@adacore.com>
On 04/03/2012 02:42 PM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
The simplest path is simply to reverse the include order in libgfortran.h. I know that this is somewhat VMS specific, and I welcome better ideas.
Well, changing the order is not that bad than one has to try hard to
find a better solution. (Unless, it fails on other systems with the new
Tested by building gfortran for x86_64-darwin and ia64-hp-openvms.
OK. Thanks for the patch.