This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,ARM] Improve peepholes for LDM with commutative operators
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at linaro dot org>
- To: Greta Yorsh <Greta dot Yorsh at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, paul at codesourcery dot com, nickc at redhat dot com, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:41:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,ARM] Improve peepholes for LDM with commutative operators
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.224.185.19 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <4f4d0a44.0610440a.160c.fffff8fdSMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com> <CACUk7=Xq73HKSLgYwBui-GNKNf=2n+vM-SeOK+oO=Njd8ji_iA@mail.gmail.com> <4f4e3439.d040d80a.4954.ffffc923SMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
On 29 February 2012 14:20, Greta Yorsh <Greta.Yorsh@arm.com> wrote:
> I'm attaching a new version of the patch. Fixed all comments and retested.
> No regression on qemu --with-cpu cortex-a9.
OK by me but please give 24 hours for an RM to comment / object.