This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] Generate usat/ssat instructions
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at linaro dot org>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, patches at linaro dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:27:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] Generate usat/ssat instructions
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.224.96.9 as permitted sender) email@example.com
- References: <CACUk7=UG25NOgRbeJnxA8+KpiYjfeFYu9SCcLTyimgRigwM1fg@mail.gmail.com> <201202291325.q1TDPFMs003676@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>
On 29 February 2012 13:25, Ulrich Weigand <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
>> > ? ?("SAT", "SATrev"): New code iterators.
>> > ? ?("SATlo", "SAThi"): New code iterator attributes.
>> > ? ?("*satsi_<SAT:code>"): New pattern.
>> > ? ?("*satsi_<SAT:code>_shift"): Likewise.
>> Iterators must go into iterators.md.
> Hmm, I left them in arm.md deliberately, because they apply very
> specifically only to those new patters; e.g. the SATlo / SAThi
> attributes give operand numbers in the pattern, and don't make
> sense for anything else ...
Might as well leave them there then as you say.