This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM, patch, testsuite] Enable vect_condition tests for ARM/NEON
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: mikestump at comcast dot net (Mike Stump)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, ramana dot radhakrishnan at linaro dot org (Ramana Radhakrishnan)
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:06:17 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [ARM, patch, testsuite] Enable vect_condition tests for ARM/NEON
Mike Stump wrote:
> On Feb 28, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> > Certainly no objections to it - in fact I'd suggest it for 4.6 as well.
> The backport is fine, if someone wants to do the work. Just let it bake a =
> little in the top of the tree as usual first.
I've already checked the patch in to 4.6 too -- the tests newly enabled
by it all pass there as well.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE