This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH ARM] backport r174803 from trunk to 4.6 branch
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at linaro dot org>
- To: Bin Cheng <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:24:13 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH ARM] backport r174803 from trunk to 4.6 branch
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.180.99.7 as permitted sender) email@example.com
- References: <4f323280.072f440a.38e0.ffff929aSMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 04:29:25PM +0800, Bin Cheng wrote:
> Julian Brown once posted a patch fixing ARM EABI violation, which I think
> also essential to 4.6 branch.
> I created a patch against 4.6 branch as attached. Is it ok to back port?
Ok after 4.6 reopens.