This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM, patch, testsuite] Enable vect_condition tests for ARM/NEON
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at linaro dot org>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:08:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ARM, patch, testsuite] Enable vect_condition tests for ARM/NEON
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.180.79.229 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <201202211826.q1LIQqLG028085@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com> <6D204654-7AB1-4225-948E-31DEE350BBE8@comcast.net>
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:37:07AM -0800, Mike Stump wrote:
> On Feb 21, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > I just noticed that check_effective_target_vect_condition returns false
> > for ARM/NEON, even though the platforms in fact supports vectorized
> > conditional expressions. This causes a number of tests to be skipped
> > unnecessarily.
> > Fixed by the following patch. Tested on arm-linux-gnueabi with no
> > regressions, adds about 130 PASSes.
> > OK for mainline?
> Ok. I'm sure someone will scream soon if it is a bad idea. :-)
Certainly no objections to it - in fact I'd suggest it for 4.6 as well.
vcond is working for a while now.