This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC, PATCH] ARM related deprecations
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:38:24 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [RFC, PATCH] ARM related deprecations
- References: <4EE2285B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard, are you going to check in these deprecations for 4.7 (with the
additional deprecation of old-ABI uClinux as I noted in
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2011-12/msg01260.html>)? Time is
rapidly running out for doing so.
Note that current glibc ports no longer supports ARM old-ABI; I removed
that support (which was already probably rather bitrotten) on 2012-01-07.
Joseph S. Myers