This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 52325 - Better diagnostic for <unknown>%component
- From: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:25:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 52325 - Better diagnostic for <unknown>%component
- References: <4F43BE5D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tuesday 21 February 2012 16:55:09 Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
> OK for the 4.8 trunk?
PS: I think that, in general, we should _accept_ statements on MATCH_ERROR to
avoid issues of this kind.