This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch testsuite]: Fix various testsuite failures in gcc.target/i386
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:40:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch testsuite]: Fix various testsuite failures in gcc.target/i386
- References: <CAEwic4aehegnta22Jr+R1FAL+SSM9i1ba4ovWMswmqsuHf6Wfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 26, 2012, at 11:21 PM, Kai Tietz wrote:
> this patch fixes various testsuite failures in gcc.target/i386 for
> mingw targets.
> Ok for apply?
Ok. [ any extra eyes that can spot any small detail I miss are always welcome ]