This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Further update baseline_symbols.txt
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:21:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Further update baseline_symbols.txt
- References: <20120227151842.GS18768@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On 27 February 2012 15:18, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Apparently after I've updated baseline_symbols.txt
> files for a couple of targets Jonathan added some extra
> exported symbols. ?This patch adds them.
> Ok for trunk?
OK - thanks.