This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR libffi/52223: Define FLAGS_TO_PASS for libffi
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Mikael Pettersson <mikpe at it dot uu dot se>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bonzini at gnu dot org, dj at redhat dot com, neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com, Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:01:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR libffi/52223: Define FLAGS_TO_PASS for libffi
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 01:33:08PM +0100, Mikael Pettersson wrote:
> This problem affects trunk and the 4.6 and 4.5 branches. 4.4 is not
> affected since it doesn't have these man pages.
> See <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2011-09/msg01187.html> for a
> similar problem in libquadmath that Joseph Myers fixed last year.
> OK for trunk and affected branches?
Ok for trunk (and checked it in for you). On older branches please wait a
few days (especially on 4.6 after 4.6.3 is released).
> 2012-02-23 Mikael Pettersson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR libffi/52223
> * Makefile.am (FLAGS_TO_PASS): Define.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.