This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] simulate-thread tweaks and fixes
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:10:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] simulate-thread tweaks and fixes
- References: <4F47CB30.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 24, 2012, at 9:38 AM, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> I've been toying with the simulate-thread framework a bit.
> OK for mainline?
Don't know why you ask... I'd ask you if I wanted to make a change to the file... Anyway, I reviewed it, and didn't spot anything bad.