This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR52335 - allow OPEN(..., DELIM=) with -std=f95
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:55:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR52335 - allow OPEN(..., DELIM=) with -std=f95
- References: <4F44BB82.email@example.com>
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 10:55:14AM +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> The following patch fixes a 4.4 to 4.7 regression. Already Fortran 95
> allows DELIM= in OPEN and INQUIRE. Fortran 2003 only added it to data
> transfer statements (i.e. WRITE; not allowed for READ and not possible
> for PRINT). Cf. F95/F2003 standard and the PR.
> Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
> OK for the trunk and the 4.4 to 4.6 branches?
> PS: I am not sure how far I will back port, maybe only to 4.5.
OK for 4.5 to trunk. I doubt that 4.4 will see a new
release anytime soon.