This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM, patch, testsuite] Enable vect_condition tests for ARM/NEON
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, ramana dot radhakrishnan at linaro dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:37:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: [ARM, patch, testsuite] Enable vect_condition tests for ARM/NEON
- References: <201202211826.q1LIQqLG028085@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>
On Feb 21, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> I just noticed that check_effective_target_vect_condition returns false
> for ARM/NEON, even though the platforms in fact supports vectorized
> conditional expressions. This causes a number of tests to be skipped
> Fixed by the following patch. Tested on arm-linux-gnueabi with no
> regressions, adds about 130 PASSes.
> OK for mainline?
Ok. I'm sure someone will scream soon if it is a bad idea. :-)