This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Implementation of swi attribute for AR M
- From: Barracuda <barracuda72 at bk dot ru>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:30:04 +0400
- Subject: Re: Implementation of swi attribute for AR M
- References: <E1RziRX-0007ca-UL.email@example.com> <4F43A782.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Barracuda <barracuda72 at bk dot ru>
1) No, I don't. I think I should read FAQ about this then work will be completed =) I'm not interested in "copyrighting" this, just want to share it with other people.
2) Probably most hard part for me, but I'll try to do this.
I've never used testsuites before, but now it's time to begin.
3) What type of documentation I must provide? Brief annotation (as for other attributes)? Yes, I've just use standart calling convention - first 4 args resides in r0-r3, others in stack.
4,5,6,7,8,10 - thanks for help, I made some corrections and improvements - wrote comments, tidy up the style, add more range and null-pointer checks. Also, as you suggested, in addition to "svc" I've implemented "smc" attribute and dummy "hvc" attribute - can't find documentation for hvc, I've just noted it's Hypervisor Call. Then code will be completed, I'll made patch for trunk, for now I can't checkout it, sorry.
And, of course, thanks for reply