This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: obvious(?) typo in libstdc++-v3/src/c++98/locale.cc
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:28:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: obvious(?) typo in libstdc++-v3/src/c++98/locale.cc
- References: <201202152009.q1FK96bD010829@greed.delorie.com>
On 15 February 2012 20:09, DJ Delorie wrote:
> The typo is obvious, but whether or not the wrapped code still works
> isn't (to me).
> ? ? ? ?* src/c++98/locale.cc (locale::facet::_S_get_c_locale): Fix typo.
I must have looked at that code dozens of times and never seen it! :-\
I wonder if that's the cause of occasional locale-related segfaults
that get reported, such as:
I can't find other right now, but I know I've looked through that file
a few times when mysterious crashes have been reproted.
We might want to consider applying to all open branches after it's
been on trunk for a while.