This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Disable gthreads on Solaris 8/9 (PR libstdc++/52189)
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 00:52:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: [v3] Disable gthreads on Solaris 8/9 (PR libstdc++/52189)
- References: <yddobt0uh3a.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
On 15 February 2012 17:44, Rainer Orth wrote:
> Ok for mainline?
Yes, although I would prefer the config option to be
--enable-libstdcxx-gthreads or --enable-libstdcxx-threads, since I
prefer it to be clear that a config option relates just to libstdc++,
and this only seems to affect libstdc++ not other libs such as libobjc
which make use of gthreads.
> Btw., the ChangeLog lies at one point: I didn't include the
> configure.html update since I lack the required tools. ?I'd appreciate
> it if some of the libstdc++ maintainers could handle this for me after
Sure, I can do that.