This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Backported 6 patches to 4.6 branch
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Kenny Simpson <theonetruekenny at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:11:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: Backported 6 patches to 4.6 branch
- References: <1329277622.4471.YahooMailClassic@web39405.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:47 AM, Kenny Simpson
> Are any other recent trunk fixes to be backported - like the wrong-code bugs: PR tree-optimization/50444, PR tree-optimization/51528, or PR tree-optimization/46886 ?
I'll backport 46886 but like to defer 50444 and 51528 to 4.6.4 - they
risky and deserve more exposure on trunk.