This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix cgraph verification (PR middle-end/51929)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:49:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix cgraph verification (PR middle-end/51929)
- References: <20120210142507.GA18768@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com> <4F3AB21F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:12:31AM -0800, Jason Merrill wrote:
> On 02/10/2012 06:25 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > PR middle-end/51929
> > * cgraphunit.c (verify_edge_corresponds_to_fndecl): If node is
> > a same_body_alias, also test whether e->callee isn't a former
> > or current clone of the decl this is a same body alias of.
> Do we want a similar change to the use of former_clone_of in
> cgraph_update_edges_for_call_stmt_node? Maybe we should wrap the
I don't think so. new_call in that case is what we are changing the
call to, and we should never change some call into a call to same body alias
function, calls to same body alias functions should be just those that
haven't been changed yet.
> former_clone_of checking in a function to make that simpler.