This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR50981 absent polymorphic scalar actual arguments
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 23:38:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR50981 absent polymorphic scalar actual arguments
- References: <4F382B16.firstname.lastname@example.org>
This is OK for trunk with one proviso; could you move
is_class_container_ref to gfc_is_class_container_ref in class.c?
Thanks for the patch
On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Mikael Morin <email@example.com> wrote:
> this is the next PR50981 fix:
> when passing polymorphic scalar actual arguments to elemental procedures, we
> were not adding the "_data" component reference.
> The fix is straightforward; checking that the expression's type is BT_CLASS
> was introducing regressions, so this patch uses a helper function to check
> the type without impacting the testsuite.
> Regression tested on x86_64-unknown-freebsd9.0. OK for trunk?
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
? ? ?? --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy