This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH ARM] backport r174803 from trunk to 4.6 branch
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Bin Cheng <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:37:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH ARM] backport r174803 from trunk to 4.6 branch
- References: <003c01cce63b$c5eec400$51cc4c00$@firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/02/12 08:29, Bin Cheng wrote:
> Julian Brown once posted a patch fixing ARM EABI violation, which I think
> also essential to 4.6 branch.
> I created a patch against 4.6 branch as attached. Is it ok to back port?
> You can refer following link for original patch.
> 2012-02-08 Bin Cheng <email@example.com>
> Backport from mainline
> 2011-06-08 Julian Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/arm/arm.c (arm_libcall_uses_aapcs_base): Use correct ABI
> for double-precision helper functions in hard-float mode if only
> single-precision arithmetic is supported in hardware.
Can you also back-port it to 4.5 as well, please.