This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR50981 correctly handle absent arrays as actual argument to elemental procedures
- From: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:23:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR50981 correctly handle absent arrays as actual argument to elemental procedures
Mikael Morin wrote:
> there was no specific handling for absent arrays passed as argument
> to elemental procedures. So, because of scalarisation, we were passing
> an array element reference of a NULL pointer which was failing.
> These patches add a conditional to pass NULL when the data pointer
> is NULL.
> Regression tested on x86_64-unknown-freebsd9.0. OK for trunk?
OK. Thanks for the patch.