This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH ARM] backport r174803 from trunk to 4.6 branch
- From: "Bin Cheng" <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Richard Earnshaw" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:57:13 +0800
- Subject: RE: [PATCH ARM] backport r174803 from trunk to 4.6 branch
- References: <003c01cce63b$c5eec400$51cc4c00$@firstname.lastname@example.org>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Behalf Of Bin Cheng
> Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 4:29 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: [PATCH ARM] backport r174803 from trunk to 4.6 branch
> Julian Brown once posted a patch fixing ARM EABI violation, which I think
> also essential to 4.6 branch.
> I created a patch against 4.6 branch as attached. Is it ok to back port?
> You can refer following link for original patch.
> 2012-02-08? Bin Cheng? <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Backport from mainline
> 2011-06-08? Julian Brown? <email@example.com>
> * config/arm/arm.c (arm_libcall_uses_aapcs_base): Use correct ABI
> for double-precision helper functions in hard-float mode if only
> single-precision arithmetic is supported in hardware.