This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/52140, ICE on valid code
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 20:38:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/52140, ICE on valid code
- References: <1328754874.3164.13.camel@otta>
On Wed, 2012-02-08 at 20:34 -0600, Peter Bergner wrote:
> The following patch fixes an ICE when we try and generate a compare of
> decimal float variables when we are not compiling for a cpu with dfp
> hardware support. This is a regression from gcc 4.4. The patch below
> bootstrapped and regression tested with no regressions on trunk, 4.6
> and 4.5. Is this ok everywhere?
Sorry for replying to my own message, but I meant to say this was
bootstrapped and regression tested on powerpc64-linux and running
the test suite in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes.