This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR48524 spec language does not cover switches with separated form
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Magnus Granberg <zorry at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:38:25 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR48524 spec language does not cover switches with separated form
- References: <1410982.DYbR97LmGy@laptop1.gw.ume.nu>
On Tue, 20 Dec 2011, Magnus Granberg wrote:
> This patch make -D and -U work in the spec language, bug pr48524.
> Tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu snapshot 4.7-20111217
Thanks. I've fixed up the whitespace and the ChangeLog entry formatting
and applied this patch now the copyright assignment is in.
Joseph S. Myers