This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Re: New atomics not mentioned in /gcc-4.7/changes.html
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:30:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Re: New atomics not mentioned in /gcc-4.7/changes.html
- References: <CAH6eHdRKT1uxhertPTGuUDHSaE4YgWdvjynHKvtmmfhbSWj-7A@mail.gmail.com> <4F32D4F4.email@example.com>
On 08/02/2012, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> On 02/08/2012 04:59 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> Should they be?
> How's this look for a news item and the changes file? Formatting seems
The news item is missing a + in C++
It's not critical for the changes.html page since it's not likely to
be printed, but it's better hyperlink style to say "see the [atomic
wiki]" rather than "see the atomic wiki [here]"
> Is there no changelog for docs?
Not for wwwdocs, no.