This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [trans-mem,darwin] PR/52042 find tm_clone_table with PIE
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Patrick Marlier <patrick dot marlier at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mrs at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>, Iain Sandoe <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 13:14:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: [trans-mem,darwin] PR/52042 find tm_clone_table with PIE
- References: <4F31EDC9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 7, 2012, at 7:36 PM, Patrick Marlier wrote:
> The problem in this PR is that with PIE, getsectdata does not return the position of tm_clone_table after the relocation.
> If tests passed, ok for 4.7?
Ok. Thanks for all your hard work. If you want to change it to include the header and delete the declarations in the source, that is pre-approved as well.
> PR libitm/52042
> * config/darwin-crt-tm.c: Changes for PIE and shared library.