This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Do not pass -Werror during linking
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:43:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Do not pass -Werror during linking
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Eric Botcazou <email@example.com> wrote:
> This breaks LTO bootstrap because of warnings for apparently incompatible types
> at the interface between C and Ada. ?Given that it's very likely not possible
> to fix them all, let's keep accepting them.
> Tested on i586-suse-linux, applied on the mainline.
Can you try to extract a testcase (assuming it's just a single case?).
warn for layout-compatible types (but we may do so if for example struct
> 2012-02-07 ?Eric Botcazou ?<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> ? ? ? ?* gcc-interface/Make-lang.in (GCC_LINKERFLAGS): New variable.
> ? ? ? ?(GCC_LINK): Use it.
> Eric Botcazou