This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH ARM] backport r174803 from trunk to 4.6 branch
- From: "Bin Cheng" <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:29:25 +0800
- Subject: [PATCH ARM] backport r174803 from trunk to 4.6 branch
Julian Brown once posted a patch fixing ARM EABI violation, which I think
also essential to 4.6 branch.
I created a patch against 4.6 branch as attached. Is it ok to back port?
You can refer following link for original patch.
2012-02-08? Bin Cheng? <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Backport from mainline
2011-06-08? Julian Brown? <email@example.com>
* config/arm/arm.c (arm_libcall_uses_aapcs_base): Use correct ABI
for double-precision helper functions in hard-float mode if only
single-precision arithmetic is supported in hardware.