This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR51514 - fix passing a CLASS to a TYPE
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 07:08:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR51514 - fix passing a CLASS to a TYPE
- References: <4F3053B9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM, Tobias Burnus <email@example.com> wrote:
> When passing a CLASS to a TYPE, the "_data" component wasn't added for
> scalar variables. (Polymorphic arrays are/were handled correctly.)
> This patch adds the _data, fixing this wrong-code issue.
> Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
> OK for the trunk?
I cannot think how I have not encountered this in the tests of the
last few months - perhaps, I have been too class-centric?
OK for trunk
Thanks for the patch.