This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't print extra newline after message that warnings are treated as errors (PR middle-end/48071)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:04:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't print extra newline after message that warnings are treated as errors (PR middle-end/48071)
- References: <20120202191431.GB18768@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
> pp_flush already adds a newline, so we shouldn't add it in pp_verbatim
> as well, that results in printing a blank newline after this message.
> Bootstrapped/regtested onx x86_64-linux and i686-linux, ok for trunk?
Yes! Thanks for catching this.