This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, rs6000] Add support for the POWER7 dcffix instruction
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 23:09:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, rs6000] Add support for the POWER7 dcffix instruction
- References: <1328151610.4764.28.camel@otta>
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Peter Bergner <email@example.com> wrote:
> The POWER Toolchain IPC team who is adding POWER7 support to valgrind
> reminded me that Power ISA 2.06 added a new convert from integer to
> decimal64 dfp instruction. ?The following patch adds support for it.
> This passed bootstrap and regression testing with no regressions.
> Is this ok? ?If so, when can this be committed? ?Now or stage1?