This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR middle-end/24306 revisited: va_arg and zero-sized objects
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:12:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: PR middle-end/24306 revisited: va_arg and zero-sized objects
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
[ Nick, you might remember mentioning this bug a few months back.
I think I've finally got a proper fix, rather than the failed
attempt I originally sent. ]
Thanks for fixing this. I am going to copy your patch into our internal
sources and mark it as a local fix on the assumption that it will be
approved soon and a merge will make it official.