This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch libjava]: Fix PR target/51500
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 10:31:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch libjava]: Fix PR target/51500
- References: <CAEwic4ZXCoaFot9vGOMg5Oi3ONc3Pi5vc5KjByeWP6=xkgAtTw@mail.gmail.com> <4F266DEC.email@example.com> <CAEwic4bQ4CeMkpCjjhc3WrjmHS3wpKPCjPRuONj5f7H3kM5d2Q@mail.gmail.com>
On 02/01/2012 09:47 AM, Kai Tietz wrote:
> I sent update-patch to ML for libffi to support closure-code for
> thiscall. So the hunk in patch for java/lang/reflect/natVMProxy.cc
> (ncode): Force SYSV closure for 32-bit Windows. Isn't necessary, if
> the fix in libffi gets applied.
> Ok to commit patch without that hunk? The standard-thiscall call
> feature is already in libffi.
Yes. A goal is to minimize divergence from upstream libffi.
Several of us have done a lot of work to make this happen.