This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build broken due to "[PATCH] Add gcc-ar/nm/ranlib wrappers for slim LTO v2"
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: andi at firstfloor dot org
- Cc: hp at axis dot com, andi at firstfloor dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, ak at linux dot intel dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 14:21:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Build broken due to "[PATCH] Add gcc-ar/nm/ranlib wrappers for slim LTO v2"
> From: Andi Kleen <email@example.com>
> Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 10:09:48 +0200
> Oops. Can you please confirm this patch fixes it?
My autotester is still busy after your commit, but has passed
the point of failure. Thanks for fixing.