This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH i386] PR47698 no CMOV for volatile mem
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Sergey Ostanevich <sergos dot gnu at gmail dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:25:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH i386] PR47698 no CMOV for volatile mem
> Here's a patch for PR47698, which is about CMOV should not be
> generated for memory address marked as volatile.
> Successfully bootstrapped and passed make check on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
* config/i386/i386.c (ix86_expand_int_movcc) prevent CMOV generation
for volatile mem
* gcc.target/i386/47698.c: New test
Please use punctuation marks and correct capitalization in ChangeLog entries.
OTOH, do we want to fix this per-target, or in the middle-end?