This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix gcc.dg/graphite/run-id-1.c for Windows targets
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Joseph S. Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:14:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix gcc.dg/graphite/run-id-1.c for Windows targets
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Oct 26, 2011, at 2:17 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> The test gcc.dg/graphite/run-id-1.c requires more stack space than
> Windows targets provide by default. This patch arranges for the
> appropriate -Wl,--stack option (as in config/mh-mingw and
> config/mh-cygwin) to be used by this test on those targets. Tested
> with cross to i686-mingw32. OK to commit?
Yeah, I noticed these testcases (there were quite a few that hit me) on my port with a small stack. I fixed it by increasing my stack space for testing, so that I didn't have to go hit up testcase after testcase. I'm wondering if you would get better milage by just having this on the CFLAGS bits in dejagnu someplace, then at least, you'd never have to do this again.
I'm fine with either fix you want to put in.