This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: ebotcazou at adacore dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 19:06:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: PR rtl-optimization/46603
Eric, could you please take a look again at your reload bug fix
first posted at:
It looks correct to me, and I can reproduce it with the VIS3 fp moves
enabled by simply adjusting the costs and register class preferences
such that IRA uses float regs more aggressively than it should.
Then you can also get rid of that slp-multitypes-2.c execution test
XFAIL on sparc32 which actually passes for me with VIS3 enabled.