This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failure in tree-object-size.c due to -Wnarrowing (was: [C++ Patch] PR 50810)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 22:19:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure in tree-object-size.c due to -Wnarrowing (was: [C++ Patch] PR 50810)
- References: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4EA4767C.email@example.com>
> So, to be clear, this is for bootstrapping with a C++ compiler, right?
> Honestly, didn't try that... It's definitely possible that there are
> glitches in the tree wrt -Wnarrowing in C++.
Bootstrapping with the C++ compiler has been the default for months...