This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] dwarf2out crash: missing GTY? (PR 50806)
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, dave dot anglin at bell dot net
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:50:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] dwarf2out crash: missing GTY? (PR 50806)
- References: <20111020103511.GK2210@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com> <201110211654.p9LGsuC01435@adlwrk05.cce.hp.com> <20111021192526.GY2210@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
- Reply-to: sje at cup dot hp dot com
On Fri, 2011-10-21 at 21:25 +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> My guess would be
> DEBUG_EXPR certainly shouldn't make it through into mem_loc_descriptor,
> var-tracking is supposed to resolve that.
You are right, the bug started at r180194. I have submitted a bug (PR
50826) which includes a cut down test case for the problem.