This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/6] Generate virtual locations for tokens
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- To: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com, tromey at redhat dot com, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, joseph at codesourcery dot com, burnus at net-b dot de, charlet at act-europe dot fr
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:08:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/6] Generate virtual locations for tokens
- References: <201110191359.p9JDxAgL021398@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>
This is probably going to take some back and forth as I don't have any
SPU target at hand to debug, so I have filed
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=50801 to track this issue,
along with a candidate fix. Could you please test it and reply to the
bug with your results?
Thank you for your time and I apologize for the inconvenience.