This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 3/6] Emit macro expansion related diagnostics
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:09:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/6] Emit macro expansion related diagnostics
Your patch broke bootstrap on AIX because of the typedef "loc_t"
introduced in tree-diagnostics.c. The typedef conflicts with a
typedef in an AIX 5.3 header file for locales. AIX should not be
using that namespace, but the failure occurs before fix-includes, so
it is not possible to fix it there.
How can we avoid the namespace conflict?