This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] __builtin_choose_expr
- From: Andy Gibbs <andyg1001 at hotmail dot co dot uk>
- To: "Paolo Carlini" <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Ian Lance Taylor" <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:36:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] __builtin_choose_expr
- References: <BLU0-SMTP105B5D54447362C06B25172E7E50@phx.gbl> <4E9D4E52.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paolo Carlini" <email@example.com>
To: "Andy Gibbs" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: <email@example.com>; <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] __builtin_choose_expr
> I'm under the impression that some tests are written in C, wouldn't better
> fit in c-c++-common?
Ok, I can do this but I think only 2 out of the 8 tests can be moved
across. I will then move the duplicates out of the gcc.dg folder too.
I will post a replacement patch later this afternoon.