This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix number of arguments in call to alloca_with_align
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:04:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix number of arguments in call to alloca_with_align
- References: <4E95E97E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries@mentor.com> wrote:
> This patch fixes a trivial problem in gimplify_parameters, introduced by the
> patch that introduced BUILT_IN_ALLOCA_WITH_ALIGN.
> BUILT_IN_ALLOCA_WITH_ALIGN has 2 parameters, so the number of arguments in the
> corresponding build_call_expr should be 2, not 1.
> Bootstrapped and reg-tested (including Ada) on x86_64.
> OK for trunk?
Yes. Qualifies as obvious anyway ;)
> - Tom
> 2011-10-12 ?Tom de Vries ?<email@example.com>
> ? ? ? ?* function.c (gimplify_parameters): Set number of arguments of call to
> ? ? ? ?BUILT_IN_ALLOCA_WITH_ALIGN to 2.