This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] gcc-4.6/porting_to.html
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:12:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] gcc-4.6/porting_to.html
- References: <20110316235130.1f44d808@shotwell> <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
> I realized this one hasn't made it in, but is really nice. I made a
> number of minor edits (typos, markup, simplifying headings,... among
> others). What do you think -- should we include this?
> Many users still won't have GCC 4.6 deployed yet, so I think it's
> still worth it.
> What do you think?
Ouch. I see this is not in, and I though I checked in the draft months
Please check this in immediately!!!