This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite] suppress warnings for powerpc for graphite vector test
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: <janisjo at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:34:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [testsuite] suppress warnings for powerpc for graphite vector test
- References: <4E8F57F8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 7, 2011, at 12:50 PM, Janis Johnson wrote:
> Test gcc.dg/graphite/id-pr46845.c turns off warnings for x86 targets.
> powerpc targets warn about ABI issues with vector arguments for this
> test, so this patch includes powerpc*-*-* in the list of targets to
> turn off warnings. OK for trunk?
I'm hoping the graphite people have an even a better idea... If not, Ok.