This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] add max_size and rebind to __alloc_traits
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 03:57:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] add max_size and rebind to __alloc_traits
- References: <CAH6eHdSRiC5VWo9ix0HTaOL93XEXnekE9QCqzmetXsXFoCxbUg@mail.gmail.com>
2011-10-04 Jonathan Wakely<email@example.com>today I ran the whole testsuite in C++0x mode and I'm pretty sure that
23_containers/vector/modifiers/swap/3.cc, which is now failing, wasn't a
couple of days ago (I ran the whole testsuite like that in order to
validate my std::list changes). When you have time, could you please
double check? (maybe after all we *do* want it to fail in C++0x mode,
but I'd like to understand if the behavior changed inadvertently!)
* include/ext/alloc_traits.h (__alloc_traits::max_size): Define.
* include/bits/stl_vector.h: Use them.
* testsuite/util/testsuite_allocator.h (SimpleAllocator): Define.
* testsuite/23_containers/vector/allocator/minimal.cc: New.
Adjust dg-error line numbers.
Thanks in advance,