This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix pr50607 bconstp-3.c failure
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Artem Shinkarov <artyom dot shinkaroff at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 22:51:26 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Fix pr50607 bconstp-3.c failure
- References: <CABYV9SWkVk7fczHmdzeFDdVuA0NbZwt2M1th6G3kQRjzcPHP5w@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011, Artem Shinkarov wrote:
> Here is the patch tho fix bconstp-3.c failure in the bug 50607. The
> failure was cause because the new parser routine did not consider
> original_tree_code of the expression.
> The patch is bootstrapped on x86-unknown-linux-gnu and is being tested.
Please repost the patch for review without the unrelated whitespace
Joseph S. Myers