This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR preprocessor/36819
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 12:20:50 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PR preprocessor/36819
- References: <4E87A2F2.email@example.com>
On Sun, 2 Oct 2011, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> this minor issue remained open and miscategorized as C++ for many years. I
> changed it tentatively to preprocessor and I think we can easily resolve it as
> suggested by submitter: apparently there is a small memory leak happening at
> beginning of incpath.c:split_quote_chain, and the below seems the obvious way
> to plug it. Is it Ok for mainline?
Joseph S. Myers